Home > Rubber Track > Construction Rubber Track
Construction Rubber Track
- Locking Rubber Track
- Locking design minimizing the detracking
- Metal bars are interlocked with each other in the lateral direction to keep the straightness of the track as much as possible and minimize the detracking.
- Suitable for severe terrain and rail locking type is used for construction sites where the base suffers a very serious damage.
- MS(Multi Sensor) pattern performing the excellent mud extraction
- Patent No. 10-1670680
- Feasible to predict the time to replace a track based on the wear indicator in the tread.
- Minimized cracks with the design to disperse the bending stress.
- Improved traction by reducing foreign materials trapped between patterns during the operation in the wetlands.